Are all products original, new/unused and genuine? - Yes, We are committed to offering our customers 100% genuine and original products. We also take the necessary actions to ensure that any seller found to be selling non-genuine products is immediately delisted from selling. The only exception is for refurbished products, which we ensure the best quality grade and full warranty from the seller.
Do I need an account to shop? - No, you don’t need to have an account already created. You can create one on the spot, once you’ve found the product you want to buy. Alternatively you can log-in with your Facebook account.
How do I place an order? - Once you have found the product you want to buy, just follow the steps below:
Once your order is placed, we will either automatically confirm it by notifying you via email, or we will call you for confirmation in case we need more details. Please note that this confirmation is a mandatory step before we ship your order. For any inquiries contact our Customer Service Call Centre How do I pay? - You can choose from the different payment methods available. Please find below the list of available payment methods:
• Cash On Delivery (easy and simple at your doorstep)
You can find the payment methods during the final step of checkout in detail. Do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service for more information. How can I return my product?
1. Option 1: Go to your account - create your return and you are done!
2. Option 2: Call our customer care and fill the form.
• Pack your product according to the return conditions.
• Include all tags, accessories or free gifts you received
1. If you requested a pickup, we will contact you to arrange a pickup time.
2. If you selected a drop-off: Please drop your package at the chosen place following the given instructions (no shipping charges will apply).
Are there any hidden costs or charges if I order? - There are no hidden costs or charges when you order. All costs are 100% visible at the end of the checkout process.
How can I track my order? - We will update you on the status of your order via email on the progressive stages. Once the orders status is shipped you can track its whereabouts using the tracking number via the link below: How fast can I get my delivery?
We have several options for delivery. Products can be on at your gate in Nairobi within an hour, a day or by tomorrow depending on your needs and how much you want to spend. Will I receive a notification when my order ships?
Someone from our call centre will reach out to you to confirm your order and answer any questions you may have, and you’ll be made aware of the whereabouts of your products. What do I do if I think my order is lost?
If you think that your products are lost or misplaced please give our customer service centre a call and we’ll make sure we find them and get you your order as soon as possible. If this is happening to you now, we’re so sorry for the inconvenience – the team is working very hard to rectify any hiccups and constantly improve our service.
How to become a pickupstation/ pick up station, be an agent? - You need a storage space in your business location, service personnel with an android smartphone and prepare safety deposit. In addition to those requirements above, an applicant needs to provide the following legal documents:
1. Personal identification card
2. A legal business license with safety compliance certificate.
If you meet the above listed conditions and are interested in joining kindly register through the link and we will revert you the result within 7 working days.
Applicants that have passed the assessment will be contacted to sign a contract for this partnership. Afterwards we will provide training materials and assistance for setting up this service.
Can I return my order& gift? How do I return my order? What cannot be returned?
Before you return your order, kindly if it meets following conditions.
For the product to be returned it should be:
1. As a result of delivery of the wrong item that was not ordered for.
2. As a result of receiving a package with some accessories missing
3. As a result of receiving a product that is faulty or dead on arrival.
4. Be having a problem with quality or a function issue which could be detected